Hello friend! Hope your day is off to a fabulous start; has been good so far; or has been wonderful! (whenever you find yourself reading this).
Today is going to be short and “sweet.” Yup I’ve got a simple and easy recipe you can make at home with minimal ingredients that you most likely already have in the cupboards!
So, get your aprons on; grab a sous chef–or a kiddo if they’re needing an activity to do that would tick the science and math boxes–, wash those hands and let’s get started!
- 2 scoops Protein Powder of choice
- 1/2c Oats (steel cut, quick cooking, gluten free, any type is fine)
- 1/2c Natural Nut Butter (ingredients on nut butters should always be the nut and maybe some salt)
- 1/2c Raw Honey or Agave (even a sugar free pancake/waffle syrup would/could work in a pinch)
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Roll into 1in. balls.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer.
These little nuggets of deliciousness won’t last long as they are a husband and child approved sweet treat. I tend to double the recipe whenever I make them! Enjoy!
Until next time…